Last Days for Branch Pick-Up.
Please have your last set of branches for the season on your easement by 7 a.m. on Thursday, September 28. These are the last days for branch pick-up.
- On October 1, Public Works will change the branch chipper equipment to the leaf pick-up equipment on their trucks. Therefore, Public Works cannot make any special trips to pick up branches.
- Any branches that you have after that can be placed in a yard waste bag or container with a pink yard waste sticker for Groot to pick up on your normal garbage day.
On October 2, leaf pick-up begins.
- There is no set schedule of days for leaf pick up; trucks will make their way through town as quickly as possible.
- Please place your leaf piles at the easement, not on the street.
- Yard waste and leaves cannot be mixed. Leaf piles containing yard waste will not be picked up.
- Do not pile leaves on any of the storm sewer inlets. This causes back ups in the system and as a result, flooding may occur.
- Public Works will pick-up leaves until the snow accumulates to two inches.