Liquor License Application (must be printed on Legal Size paper).
Documents required with application:
- BASSET Alcohol Training Certificates. Required for any and all persons serving liquor at your establishment.
- Complete every line on your application. If not applicable, you must indicate N/A on that line
- Complete Liquor License Application Personal Interest Form.
- Include a check for application.
- Application and Check must include a signature.
- Copy of current Dram Shop Insurance. You must supply the Village with a current one each time the expiration date occurs. Please make sure your insurance company has our correct address – One Village Circle Willow Springs, IL 60480.
- $1,000 Penal Bond. Example.
- Letter of Good Standing with the Illinois Secretary of State (Corporations only). Must be the original letter with stamp from the State.
- Signatures must be Notarized.
For questions, call the Clerk’s office (708) 467-3700.