Voter Registration for Willow Springs residents is conducted at the Village Clerk’s Office:
Monday through Friday – 9:00a–5:00p
2nd and 4th Thursdays – 9:00a–7:00p
Saturday and Sunday- CLOSED
Voter Eligibility Requirements:
- a citizen of the United States
- 18 years of age or older on or before the next election
- Provide two (2) forms of identification (one must show your current address).
Acceptable Forms of Identification:
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Employee ID Card
- Student ID Card
- Credit Card
- Library Card
- Insurance Card
- Selective Service Card
- Union Membership Card
- Professional Association Membership Card
- Utility Bill
Please note that if you are a Naturalized citizen you will need to bring your citizenship document.
If you recently moved to your current address and do not have any identification at that address, you may use a piece of mail postmarked within the last 30 days, such as a utility bill.
Helpful Links and Election Resources:
- How to Vote: An Online Guide for Students and Other Election Newcomers
- Voting in College – Common FAQs
- State-by-State Voter Registration Guide
- Voter Registration
To check your voter status or the location of your polling place, click here.
For more information about the elections, visit the Cook County Board of Elections web site: Cook County Clerk’s Election Department